Our April Builder Set features an M4E1 set with an Nicle Boron finish. These sets are hand finished by Legal Manufacturing, LLC.
This package deal includes the finished pieces you need to assemble your own Nickel Boron M4E1 Rifle, including an M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, M4E1 Lower Receiver and 15″ Atlas R-ONE Handguard all finished in Nickel Boron. Stand out at the range with a unique and eye catching build. This is a one time offer for this finish – once they are gone, they are gone!
- M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver finished in Nickel Boron. Upper receiver is assembled and includes the forward assist, dust cover and barrel nut.
- M4E1Stripped Lower Receiver finished in Nickel Boron
- 15″ Atlas R-ONE M-LOK Handguard finished in Nickel Boron
This Builder Set is also available for the M5E1 (AR10) platform.
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information under “Recipient Name” while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
– To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.